You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life! ~Albert Einstein

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Noah Frie should probably stop wearing socks!!


I have decided, pretty firmly in fact, that Noah should definitely follow in the steps of one of my very few heroes, Albert Einstein.  I fail to see any coincidence to the fact that this morning, as I was just finishing up a very entertaining book about Einstein, I learned of our French Frie blog and Noah’s notion of becoming a physicist. 

I will send the book to Noah.  The story revolves around a young girl who wonders into a space-time dimension in which all the great scientist of yesteryear are continuing their work. She spends the duration of the book with Einstein.  She learns not only of the basic notions which form the substance of his complex research but also of his personality and life.  As Einstein said, “If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”  Therefore, I think I may have partly understood the book but I am sure Noah is much better equipped to read it. 

-Allison
Albert Einstein never wore socks.

3 comments:

  1. If Noah were able to he would go thru life with not only no socks but clothes as well. Yes indeed Noah would love that book. Einstein is one of his favorite people in history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure I will love this bok and i sure wish I could go with out socks

    ReplyDelete