You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life! ~Albert Einstein

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nancy is a Domestic Goddess

I would like to give a big SHOUT OUT to Nancy for creating this blog!  I would also like to commend her for her unfailing diligence in trying to keep us all connected!  I love the cards and pictures she sends!  Nancy reminds us all how important family is!  The Fries are not known for their wonderful communication skills or efforts to keep in touch despite the best of intentions and Nancy is just what we need to keep our gears spending!  So CHEERS to Nancy! 
-Allison
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Allison, we miss you all so much but we will be there this summer, OMG owen will be walking by then, I don't want to think about it he is my BABY

    ReplyDelete