You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life! ~Albert Einstein

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Keeping in Touch

Everyone is so busy these days it seems next to impossible to keep up to date on who is doing what. So I have created this blog and my hopes are that when something is going on or there is some event to share you will email me and I can write it up here.  Send pictures you want to share or accomplishments.

Family is so important and we need to stay connected. 

So please email me at thefriefamily@yahoo.com anything you would like to share with the family. I promise to check on a daily basis and update the blog accordingly.  I've never done a blog before so this is a learning process for me but I'm sure it won't take long to get the hang of it.

We Maine Frie's miss everyone and hope to hear form you all soon so I can start getting things posted.

Peace and Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment